Service & Maintenance Agreements
Comfort Advantage Club $199
- $59 Diagnostic Fee (Regularly $89)
- 15% Off Repairs
- Spring & Fall Inspections
- Priority Service(You move to the front of the line!)
- 1 Year Warranty On Repairs
- Agreements Are Transferable
- Peace Of Mind
- 5+ Year Old Gas Furnaces – Club Members Receive Free CO2 Monitor
Example of Club Member Savings on Common Repairs:
- Condenser Fan Motor – $527 Members | $620 for Non-Members
- Dual Capacitor – $326 Members | $384 for Non-Members
- Clear Drain Line – $177 Members | $208 for Non-Members
- Diagnostic Fee – $59 | $89 for Non-Members
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING OUR HVAC MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Our experts will take the time to carefully inspect your HVAC system to look for potential issues.
Some of the tasks we will carry out during routine maintenance include:
FOR COOLING EQUIPMENT
- Check safety switches
- Tighten all electrical and controls
- Check compressor and fan motor amps
- Inspect cleanliness of indoor/outdoor coils
- Check blower motor amps
- Check temperature splits
- Inspect plenums and ductwork for leakage
FOR HEATING EQUIPMENT
- Burner assembly cleaning
- Heat exchanger checks
- Thermostat calibration
- Fan belt replacement or tightening
- Blower motor amp draw
- Airflow/fan control inspections
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR HEATING AND COOLING MAINTENANCE PLANS AND TO SIGN UP FOR ANNUAL SERVICE.
At Comfy Air, we offer annual HVAC service agreements that are designed to provide you with year-round peace of mind. These service agreements include comprehensive heating and cooling maintenance plans for residential and commercial customers, and customized to meet your specific needs.
WHY SIGN UP FOR ANNUAL HVAC MAINTENANCE?
Just like your car or your plumbing system, your HVAC equipment requires regular cleaning and inspections to continue working efficiently.
Routine HVAC maintenance can alert you to potential problems and save you the hassle of having to deal with unexpected equipment breakdowns.
With regularly scheduled maintenance, you will enjoy:
- Longer equipment life
- Lower energy costs
- More efficient heating and cooling
- Improved indoor air quality
- Greater indoor comfort
CALL US TODAY
Why Purchase Service Agreement
Save money on HVAC service, equipment, & utility bills… and extend the life of your HVAC system.
Benefits of becoming a Comfort Advantage Club member:
- Three Professional Maintenance visits: 1st of year, Spring, and Fall
- $59 Diagnostic (reg $89)
- Priority service
- Convenient online scheduling
- 1 Year parts & labor warranty
- 15% Discount on all HVAC repairs
- 15% Discount on all indoor air quality products
- Peace of Mind!
Club Membership $199/Year